Under guidance from the appropriate authorities, we’ve put increased health and safety measures into place.
- Due to CDC guidance, fully vaccinated people can now enter our stores without masks (unless federal, state, or local regulations require them). If you are not vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask in our stores- or, if you simply prefer to wear a mask, you can still do so.
- All stores have contactless checkout and will only accept card payments or contactless payment (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay).
- Before entering the store, we ask customers to sanitize their hands. We have sanitization stations available.
- We ask all customers to avoid entering the store if they are experiencing a cough or fever.
- Employees and customers are required to practice proper distancing (at least six feet apart) at all times. We have markers on the floor to help maintain social distancing.
- We are limiting the number of customers in a store to accommodate distancing. At times, this may mean we will ask you to wait outside the store.
- We have enhanced our daily cleaning protocols, including cleaning high-touch surfaces after every transaction.
- We have revised fitting room procedures to permit social distancing and avoid physical contact. Fitting rooms will be cleaned between each use.
In addition, we’ve also taken the following steps to prioritize the safety of our team members.
- All team members will receive a temperature and health screening before starting work.
- We've provided our store teams access to free and regular COVID-19 tests.
- We are providing face masks for our team.
- All employees are supplied with gloves to wear if they prefer. Regardless, we are requiring employees to wash or sanitize their hands frequently, and allocating time for frequent handwashing breaks to all team members.