Our Black Friday Fund has been an integral part of our company since 2014. Every year since then, we have donated a portion of our Black Friday profits to projects and organizations we're passionate about such as:
- Providing 2.1 million meals through Feeding America.
- Raising $300K for Oceana to help the fight to put an end to single-use plastic.
- Funding the removal of 20,000 pounds of plastic from our beaches with Surfrider.
- Funding three shipping container greenhouses for our denim factory Saitex, which provides organic produce for its workers’ meals.
- Installing solar-powered water heaters at a partner factory in China.
- Distributing moped helmets for workers and their family in Vietnam.
As of 2019, we’ve donated over $1 million to various initiatives to support our partner factories and charitable partners around the world.
We're currently donating 100% of profits from our 100% Human collection to Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund. The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization, working to connect people with food and end hunger.
We’re also partnering with Sneakers for Heroes to distribute free footwear to medical professionals fighting on the frontlines during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have donated 5,000 pairs of our Tread sneakers so far.
Previously, we have used a portion of our profits for our 100% Human collection to assist the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). The ACLU is a nonprofit organization founded in 1920 that works in courts, legislatures, and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties that the Constitution and the laws of the U.S. guarantee everyone in our country.