We’ve partnered with Happy Returns to allow for quick, easy, and environmentally sustainable returns in person across the U.S.
Happy Returns Bars
- All eligible returns are accepted at Happy Returns Bars, and a refund will be immediately processed upon return.
- You can initiate your Happy Return by logging into your Everlane account and heading to your Orders & Returns page.
- Happy Returns will email you a QR code and an Express code to provide at your local Happy Returns Bar. Without a code, they will not be able to accept your return, so please be sure to set up the return before heading to Happy Returns and bring your QR code with you.
- If you experience issues starting your return online, please contact Happy Returns Customer Support directly at 877.750.4888.
Mail-In with Happy Returns
- If you'd prefer to mail in your return with Happy Returns, log in to your Everlane account and head to your Orders & Returns page.
- Select the items you'd like to return by specifying the reasons they didn't work out Select your preferred refund method print the prepaid shipping label provided and mail in your return package. Please allow one week for transit time for your return package to be received and one week for your refund to be processed.
Please note that all returned items must be unaltered and must include any original packaging (shoe boxes, bag dusters, etc.) and all the tags the item came with. No shipping boxes or mailer envelopes are needed for Happy Returns Bar returns. If your original form of payment was store credit and you would prefer a credit card or PayPal refund, you will need to reach out to us directly after Happy Returns processes your refund, and we can make that swap for you. Happy Returns will not be able to make the swap in their locations.
All returned items accepted by Happy Returns Bars are shipped to a Happy Returns regional hub in reusable shipping containers. These returns are then processed and shipped in bulk back to Everlane in reusable containers. This return process greatly reduces the carbon footprint associated with shipping back individual return packages. Each cardboard-free return reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 0.12 lbs per item returned. You can read more about Happy Returns and sustainability here.