Your safety and well-being and that of our employees is our number one priority. In response to the evolving developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are doing our best to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus while continuing to operate. Our team is working tirelessly to ensure the health and safety of our team as well as our customers.
In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you online at everlane.com, and to offer support for customer inquiries via Customer Service, our social channels 24/7, and our FAQ page.
Are your retail stores open?
To ensure the health and safety of our team and customers, all our retail stores are open and operating at a limited capacity with extensive cleaning and safety guidelines. You can find out more details on your local store here.
What safety precautions are stores taking?
We have implemented new policies under guidance from health and safety authorities. We know things will be a little different from what you are used to in the store, but the health and safety of our customers and team is our top priority. We’re putting increased health and safety measures into place, including:
- We ask that all customers wear a face mask when inside the store.
- We are adopting contactless checkout and will only accept card payments.
- Before entering the store, we ask customers to sanitize their hands and we will have sanitization stations available.
- We ask all customers to please avoid entering the store if you are experiencing a fever or cough.
- Employees and customers are required to practice proper distancing (at least six feet) at all times. We will have markers on the floor to maintain social distancing.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in a store to accommodate distancing. At times this may mean we will ask you to wait outside the store.
- We are enhancing our daily cleaning protocols, including cleaning high-touch surfaces after every transaction.
- We are revising fitting room procedures to permit social distancing and avoid physical contact. Fitting rooms will be cleaned between each use. Clothing will be sanitized after try-on prior to being returned to the sales floor.
In addition, we’ve also taken the following steps to prioritize the safety of our team members:
- A mandatory team onboarding to review store changes and updated safety protocols.
- All employees will receive temperature and health screenings before starting work.
- We are providing face masks for our team and masks must be worn at all times.
- All employees are supplied with gloves to wear if they prefer. Regardless, we are requiring employees to wash or sanitize their hands frequently, and allocating time for frequent hand washing breaks to all team members.
Can I contact my local store?
Yes! Feel free to call or text your local store. A team member will respond when available and can check if an item is in stock or to place something on hold. All products can be held for 24 hours. You can contact your local store here.
Can I return products in-store?
Yes! Our stores are accepting any returns within our return policy.
Do you offer curbside shopping?
Yes! You will be able to shop, exchange, and return curbside without needing to enter the store. You can read more about our curbside shopping here.
What is the plan for online fulfillment?
Our distribution center is currently up and running and taking extensive precautions to ensure the safety of its workers. We’re continuing to closely monitor local and governmental guidelines to ensure our fulfillment workers are cared for.
Will my shipment be delayed?
You may experience temporary delays in the ordering process as a result of the additional safety measures we are employing to help protect our teams and our customers. We expect orders to ship within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. Should you need to edit the address for your shipment or request a cancellation, you can do so by logging into your Everlane account and navigating to your Orders & Returns. We will advise with next steps once you have filled in the form.
For International Express Shipment Carrier Delays, please check here.
For International Standard Shipment Carrier Delays, please check here.
How can I return or exchange?
In response to COVID-19, we have waived mail-in return fees for US returns. Our return window is 30 days for domestic returns and 45 days for international. If your return is at risk of falling outside of this window, please contact us and we will gladly assist you.
For orders placed during the holidays (November 6th to December 25th), we have extended our return policy to 60 days.
What is happening with your factories during this time?
Everlane deeply values our relationships with factory partners and operates them on the principles of fairness and transparency. That's why we are committed to paying our vendors for all orders that were in production or completed during the initial Covid outbreak. This includes compensating our vendors for all raw material and trims we previously requested. We are actively working with each factory partner on payment details until all outstanding invoices are settled.
How are factories taking care of their employees?
Currently, most of our factories are still open. We have been in constant communication with our factories, suppliers, and distribution center to ensure they are each putting protections in place for their workers.
Our factories have been going above and beyond to ensure the safety of their workers and are following all government guidelines. All factory workers have paid sick leave and are required to stay at home if they are unwell. Additionally, each factory is enacting stringent measures for optimal hygiene, such as setting up sanitizing stations at each workstation and throughout the workplace, temperature-checking, and educating employees on health and safety. The issue is constantly evolving and we are laser-focused on monitoring new developments at all levels of the supply chain.
How has COVID-19 impacted team operations?
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected everyone around the world, and Everlane is no exception. You can find more information on how it has impacted our business in a note from our founder.
We heard there was an interest in unionizing at Everlane. What happened?
We have taken our customer service team members' feedback to heart and have used it to implement concrete changes to better our team’s experience moving forward. In regards to the unionization effort, we respect the NLRB processes as well as labor and employment laws protecting employees’ rights. As part of the NLRB process, those claims were resolved. We are committed to doing right by our employees, and we have since opened roles for all previous employees to apply for newly created full-time roles.