While you cannot directly purchase an item online and ship it to one of our stores, we do offer curbside pickup service at all of our retail locations. Here’s how it works:
- From the product page of the item you would like to order, select your desired color and size.
- Beneath the “Add to Bag” button, a message will populate stating “Check curbside pickup availability.” Click this option.
- Select the correct store (if applicable to your location and if the item is in stock) and click “Text us for curbside pickup.”
- In a new window, a text will auto-populate to the store you selected with your desired style and size and product details.
- Press “Send” on the message, and the store will then respond with the available and estimated time for pickup.
- Once you arrive on the day of pickup, simply text our store team that you’re outside, and they will greet you there and complete the transaction. You can also go inside the store to let them know you have a pickup waiting for you.
Please note that curbside pickup orders can only be held for 24 hours. Should you have any questions, please feel free to text or call your local store directly. All store information, including addresses and phone numbers, can be found at everlane.com/stores.