Sizing varies between our items, so we recommend using these tools to better determine your ideal size:
- Use the Size Guide for each product, note that the measurements will either be body measurements or garment measurements, be sure to check the sizing chart on the item's page.
- Desktop: click “Size Guide” right above the “Add to Bag” button
- Mobile: Tap the + sign next to “Size Guide”
- Note: measurements are taken in inches while the garment is lying flat. Some measurements (i.e. waist, chest, etc.) will need to be doubled to determine their circumference. We recommend comparing these measurements to a similar item that you already own.
- Check the Details section for more fit information.
- When available, filter the product's reviews by height and weight to get a sense of what other people who've bought the product think of the fit
If you need additional help, our team can answer all your questions on sizing and fit - contact us and include your typical size and/or measurements and we’ll provide individualized advice.